MASTERING THE BUSINESS MEAL
a strategic approach
It is estimated that more business deals are closed over a meal or entertainment venues than in the boardroom. Mastering the nuances of having an effective business meeting while dining or entertaining is vital for your employees. This program features a comprehensive overview of how to simultaneously dine while conducting business with professionalism and finesse. Are your employees doing both seamlessly?
Your employees will learn tactical skills from how to invite a client to a meal to scheduling, when and where, control who sits where, ensure he or she gets the “check” without fuss, to leading conversations to the purpose at hand. And much more.
The key is to have a purpose and an objective prior to inviting anyone to have a meal or event. Without this, your employees should stay in the office and let the budget be used somewhere else because the money will be wasted. Make every penny count!
- To close business deals during the dining experience.
- Develop dynamic competencies to develop and close productive business meals.
- Achieve peak performance by interpreting dining companions’ body language.
- Demonstrate organizational value and measurable return by leading results-focused meetings while dining.
- Strategically align objectives and social skills with the business at hand.
- Gain tools to entertain clients more effectively.
- Demonstrate how to handle various dining/entertaining at all levels.
- Combine business savvy abilities with dining etiquette and protocol skills.
- Strategically moving confidently through a business meal.
- Gain confidence that will be seen by others.
- Create a space where the employee can conduct business during a meal.
- Enhance employees’ competencies to create superior efficiency and effectiveness on overall performance.
- Produce valuable effects on both the organization and the employee.
- Develop dining skills which reduce overall cost of the organization’s operation.
- Guide an employee on how to maintain control of the meeting (meal) or when entertaining at various venues where business is the common denominator.